A peaceful and healed community where life is valued and people enjoy the freedom and ability to excel to their highest potential.
To promote peace, respect, and social responsibility within our community by:
- Implementing targeted intervention strategies
- Building a collaborative resource network
- Providing tools for personal and social development
If you could change someone's life for $1, would you do it?If 10,000 of us said yes, imagine the impact!
- Download "Concrete Jungle" by Liz Zamora today!
- All proceeds from your purchase go to support Ambassadors For Peace - Community Intervention Organization.
Non-iTuners - Click Here to Buy Direct from the Artist's Store!
What We Do
Prevention and Intervention
- Professionally trained Peace Keepers to help patrol and monitor Pasadena/Altadena streets
- Professionally trained Mental Health First Aiders to help the public identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders
- Programs targeted towards at-risk youth and young adults, designed to steer them towards a healthy and productive future (SHORT STOP and PROGRAMA SHORT STOP: cost-effective alternative to prosecution)
- Parolee, Re-entry, and Homeless Services
Conflict Resolution and Mediation Training
- Workshops that teach community members how to respond to conflict and how to stop situations from escalating
- Personalized, targeted resume development
- Interactive interview techniques
- Character Development/Life Skills